Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia A Leone
Dr. Patricia A Leone, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Leone is affiliated with Rusk Rehabilitation at Hospital for Joint Diseases, NYU Langone Medical Center and Cornerstone Medical Arts Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia A Leone has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 9
Dr leone is a kind and competent doctor . My only issue is her office location - it is now across the street from port authority bus station - she has one room and it's small - I felt like it was more like a clinic then a physicians office . If she moved to a better location I would return because she is a good doctor .
Dr. Leone is lovely and a very good doctor. Her abilities are shown with her caring personality and constant note taking. Just a "warning" her office is one room in a cramped clinic.. on west 42nd near the port authority. If you don't want to be in the middle of chaos on the outside and tight space on the inside, you might want to consider another doctor. I would have absolutey considered keeping her at my doctor but the office is not a good location and I felt like part of a group of cattle. Her staff in nice .. it would be great if she moved to her own office.. even if it was a nice two room location.
One of the kindest yet competent doctors I have ever been to. I travel gladly from New Jersey to see her. She is knowledgeable and puts patients safety and needs as top priority. She makes you feel open to speak whatever may be on your mind or how you are feeling. I have been with her since she took over Dr. Lupiano's practice and I wouldn't change doctors for the world!! Incredible bedside manner and makes me feel like she REALLY CARES! In fact, i know she does. Blessed to have her.
Dr. Leone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Patricia A Leone accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest 49th Street Medical Practice, 244 W 49th St Ste 602, New York, NY
Dr. Patricia A Leone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.