Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Patricia M Daly
Dr. Patricia M Daly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay Shore, NY. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Daly is affiliated with John T Mather Memorial Hospital, Ellis Hospital and Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus. Dr. Daly has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia M Daly has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Patricia M Daly has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Patricia M Daly has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patricia M Daly is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Daly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 2002
Suny Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsStat Health Immediate Care, 1850 Sunrise Hwy, Bay Shore, NY
Dr. Patricia M Daly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Shore, NY.