Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia M Daly MD
Dr. Patricia M Daly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay Shore, NY. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Daly is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Patricia M Daly has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Patricia M Daly has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Patricia M Daly is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia M Daly - Posted on February 21st, 2011
You were spot on with your diagnosis. You kept me apprised on what was going on with concern to my behalf. You are a credit to your profession.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Daly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 2002
Suny Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical Center
Dr. Patricia M Daly Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Patricia M Daly's office for more information.
1850 Sunrise Hwy Bay Shore, NY : (631) 581-5900
More about Dr. Patricia M Daly
- This physician is a full-time faculty member at Stony Brook, where she/he treats patients and is involved with medical education and leading-edge research.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Patricia M Daly is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bay Shore, NY.