4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Highly Dissatisfied

A Year with Dr. Morgan

I find Dr. Morgan to be an extremely intelligent young woman who is about diagnosing and understanding me, helping me understand her diagnoses, and then treating them. She takes time to ask questions and evaluate my answers. The fact that she has a degree in Neurology and Psychiatry is a plus for me. She has a wonderful, caring, bedside manner. She could benefit with a little stronger backup in her staff. I give Dr. Patricia Morgan my highest recommendation.

Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Patricia M Morgan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hammond, LA.