Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia A Martz has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Patricia A Martz has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Patricia A Martz has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 36
She's moving to Cape May, NJ in a couple of weeks anyway. I was going to use her and the replacement, but the receptionists are the WORST! I won't go back there. They treat the clients like a piece of worthless crap and they hate their jobs! They complained about being stuck inside all day, and talk personal problems on the phone and talk about the patients right in front of them and you can hear every word they are saying. RUDE AND UNCARING!
great care and bedside manor. She is very professional and spends time with you
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Patricia A Martz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patricia A Martz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape May Court House, NJ.