Dr. Patricia Masse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Masse?

Great Doctor!

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I had my gallbladder removed by Dr. Masse, and she did a great job. From the first moment I met her she put me at ease. She is very personable, and easy to talk to. She explained in detail what my surgery would entail. Day of surgery she spoke to me, and again put me at ease. After surgery she explained what she did, and what I should do/expect. Days later I’m feeling great. My follow up with Dr. Masse was very pleasant. I would definitely recommend her.

I want my money back

Posted on September 29th, 2017

My husband had surgery with Dr Masse early this year. We were asked to pay the remainder of our deductible upfront. After our insurance paid the claim, we realized we were due a substantial refund. We contacted the office manager and she verified the refund. We were told that Dr Masse would refund us by the end of the month. "Didn't happen!" Since then we have made several phone calls to that office only to be told that the refund request is on the Dr.'s desk and we were assured that we would receive our refund by mail in the form of a check. I can only imagine how many other patients this Doctor is stealing from and they just don't know it. Don't let the compatient bedside manner fool you, SHE's A THIEF! Shameful!

Gallbladder /laproscopic

Posted on August 16th, 2017

Great doctor , excellent surgeon and bedside manor . Came highly recommended and did an excellent job with my gallbladder surgery

Posted on June 17th, 2017

Referred to Dr Masse for colon cancer. She put my fears to rest and surgery went well. She is my angel from above. Thankyou for everything you do!!!

Amazing Women

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Dr. Masse is an amzing lady!! I was recently hospitalized, she diagnosed me and immediately was brought to surgery and the problem taken care of. I am greatful to her and the hospital staff at wellington regional for taking such great care of me.

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Dr. Masse is a fantastic surgeon and person. She made me comfortable when I was nervous about surgery, My surgery went off without a problem and now I feel great. I highly recommend Dr. Masse .

Great doctor !!

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Very happy with services provided. Very personal doctor makes it easy to talk to. Confident of her work, reassures you that everything will be perform to good standards . Only con is waiting time at office. You could wait over two hours easy, but office is addressing issue

Posted on December 8th, 2016

So glad I found Dr. Masse for my hernia operation. I admire her professionalism and the fact that she is personable. I would definitely recommend her for any one needing a hernia operation.

I LOVE DR. MASSE

Posted on November 13th, 2016

Saved my life

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Patricia is an excellent surgeon and in an emergency situation saved my life.

patient

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Posted on June 11th, 2016

Dr. Masse provides the most skilled and professional care to all of her patients!! She is truly the most dedicated surgeon I have ever met! I have been in the medical field for many years...she is not only a fantastic, skilled and talented surgeon, but honestly her patients are her #1 concern!!!!! She is irreplaceable!!!!!! I DO highly recommend her to all of my family and friends!!!!