Dr. Patricia A Matheis Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Patricia A Matheis?

STAY AWAY

WARNING!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE!!! This office is run like an absolute circus! As someone who has been to many specialist offices under the same insurance, I can tell you I have never had experiences as horrible as this one. First, the women at the front desk (Jennifer and Jannie) are RUDE & UNPROFESSIONAL! First, they told me incorrect information about my insurance coverage, trying to charge me an excessive amount of money. When I told them it was wrong, they said I need to call up my insurance company or they will not see me. Awkwardly, I called my insurance company and confirmed I was correct. Keep in mind, the apt was for my 2 year old daughter, who I needed to attend to the entire time. When I told them, they said they needed to talk directly to the insurance company. After waiting 20 minutes, they were unable to contact anyone (incompetent). They then said I would need to pay them regardless or I would not be able to see the doctor. Why would I pay anything that they cannot even prove? At this point, I’ve had enough and demanded to talk to the doctor. They would not allow it and told me to leave! Dr. Matheis should be embarrassed by the way she allows her office to be run. What a train wreck!

I have been very pleased with the doctor and staff.

Outstanding physician, we are fortunate to have her expertise.

…As a nurse and a patient, I have outstanding reviews of this physician. She is an expert in her field and has equipment that can detect any change in cellular structure to diagnose an early melanoma. With a family history of this and other skin problems, this area is truly extremely fortunate to have her as a caring, compassionate and expert practitioner.

Not happy

Dr Matheis had done some Botox for me, the left side of my lip was crooked after the procedure. Of coarse I was very stressed over this. I called her office and was told she was out of the office for the entire week, so I stressed for an entire week waiting to see her. When I did see her, I was asked to pay a copayment. I told the front desk girl that I did not feel I should have to pay a copayment since this was a follow up to a procedure that was not successful. I was seen by Dr Matheis and then charged a copayment. Obviously Dr Matheis approved this. I felt like Dr Matheis and her staff was more concerned with getting my money than taking care of me. Was very hurt over the way I was treated, will not be returning to this doctor.

Finally a Great Dermatologist in Wake Forest!

Helped me!

I have had an itchy rash on my body for years and have been to many different doctors. Dr. Matheis spent time listening to me and then did a skin sample. She called me with the results and discussed treatment. I am happy to say I am now clear after all these years!

Lovely doctor!

Dr Matheis was very pleasant, informative and thorough. It was a pleasure to go to her.

Excellent Dermatologist!

Dr. Matheis was great! The office is new and the decor is fabulous. She spent ample time with me evaluating my body from head to toe. I didn't feel rushed like I typically do at other doctors' offices. She provided detailed education about the skin as well as all of the techology that she used to evaluate me. I would highly recommend Dr. Matheis.