- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia A Maxwell has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Patricia A Maxwell has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Patricia A Maxwell Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2417 Avenue I Bay City , TX : (979) 245-5600
More about Dr. Patricia A Maxwell
Dr. Maxwell graduated from the The University of Texas School of Medicine At San Antonio in 1975. Dr. Maxwell works in Bay City, TX and specializes in Pediatrics. Dr. Maxwell is affiliated with Matagorda Regional Medical Center.