Dr. Patricia A Mcclerklin Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Patricia A Mcclerklin?

Absolutely horrible

First of all, ITS COLD IN THE WAITING ROOM. the receptionist is extremely nasty and unprofessional. She was talking way too loud as if a mf was hard of hearing, I’m sure everybody around me know just what type of insurance I got. Dang I didn’t know being a lil late could turn a whole staff against you. 😂😂😂 lord I pray I’m not in here for another 3,4,5 hours like the past couple of visits. Get it together ladies. Tighten up. I’m considering this my last visit. The white woman can have my money.

Great Doctor

I have been going to her for years. I have gone to other Doctors for my condition and couldn`t get help with it. As far as her office being dirty, you have eaten at food places that you thought was dirty and were served great food, right? That has nothing to do with her ability. If you made an appointment with a specialist, it would be weeks away and you would wait. Please give her a break. If the office is full, that should tell you something. Keep up the good work Dr.

teacher

my skin was a mess until my mother's heart doctor ,Dr. Mahon told me about his sister who specialize in African American skin treatment. I could not wear my arms and back out or even a piece of jewelry. If you would just try her and I'm certain that you too would be very satisfied inside and out. Just try her!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Doc.!

Poor Quality of Care and environment was unsanitary!

The site requires you to give at least a one star rating or I would not have given any. This was the most disgusting office setting I have ever seen. The office was overcrowded and filthy. I can’t imagine that any regulatory agency has ever looked at this place or it would be shut down.. After waiting 2 hours for an appointment, Dr. McClerkin rushes in the room, takes a quick glance, tells me my 20 month old needs zyrtec. I tried to tell her that the pediatrician thinks he is having a reaction to the zyrtec - she wouldn't listen. She said he needs a biopsy and to come back without my other kids on Monday. No explanation, very condescending. Even when I tried to explain I was a single mother and had no assistance, her response was basically "oh well". I have never seen such a visibly dirty, nasty doctor’s office in my life and it Dr. McClerkin’s attitude toward my son and me was that much worse. This is not where you should go if you are seeking quality patient care.

Bad

I waited for ever! Then they got me in the room and kept running back to check my insurance to see what it covered every time she wanted to do something to me. Her bedside manner was horrible! She rushed through the appointment and did not even address my concerns. I got so frustrated I told her I am putting my cloths on and leaving. Of course they wanted my money before they would let me leave!

This is the worst experience I've ever encountered. I have no idea why this office has not been shut down by dhec. Horrible customer service by staff and Dr. I waited almost 2 hours for Dr. To not even listen to my concerns. She spent 3 minutes if that in my child's consultation.

Disgusted

Awful.they left me in small room waiting on her for 2 hrs. I had a appointment.There were no apologies. She rushe'd me out the door. I was so mad. People that came after me had come and gone. Plus I rode 2 hrs just to see her..don't go to her if your life depended on it

No problem

My daughter has been going to Dr. McClerklin for 2 years for her eczema, and Ive never had an issue with her. Every time that I visited the office it was not dirty and unclean as so many people have stated. She wasn't short with us during our visit and since then my daughter eczema has cleared up. The only complaint that I would have is the waiting area being over crowded that there weren't any seats, and 2 out 4 times the wait was long, but other than that I like her and will continue to go.

Horrible wait time!!!!!!

I have had eczema for over 35 years and until I was introduced to the UV box my skin has never ever been so clear.

Good Doctfor

She's a good doctor and treats her patients great. I just wish she had a in Sumter.

This is the most unprofessional place I have ever been . They overbooked patients ,(I'm sure for the money) wait time is over 3hours . Bring lunch and drink ,make sure you have noplans for the rest of the day . Won't be back !

Dr. Patricia A Mcclerklin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.