Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Patricia A Mcdermott
Dr. Patricia A Mcdermott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westminster, CA, with another office in Pacific Palisades, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mcdermott is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. Dr. Mcdermott has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia A Mcdermott has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Patricia A Mcdermott has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
She was so nice and professional in addressing my concerns. I felt her sincerity addressing the pain I was in seeing that I was obviously sick. She always had a smile on her face while treating me which is something I usually don’t see with doctors anymore. Being my first visit here, I didn’t know what to expect, but I am so glad my first experience with this doctor was a positive one.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mcdermott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Patricia A Mcdermott accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patricia A Mcdermott is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westminster, CA.