Dr. Patricia H Meadors Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Patricia H Meadors?

Top-Notch ER Doctor

Dr. Meadors went above and beyond in providing care during my trip to the Piedmont ER. She was extremely polite and kind, and made me feel at ease throughout my visit. She recommended the proper tests, and diagnosed my problem correctly. She even took the time to call me a few days after my visit to make sure that I was feeling better--this level of care is not usually found in an ER doctor because they see so many patients in a day. I highly recommend Dr. Meadors and the Piedmont ER.

Doctor needs to take a refresh course on current kidney stone research

As she's an ER/ED doctor, she treats patients suffering from kidney stones often. She needs to take a refresh course on up-to date information. I have never, ever been so disrespected by a doctor. Patria claims "I was violated HIPPA laws" by raising my voice to the patient advocate, which of course I was ... I was in significant pain. As a chronic stone former, she should trust I have better judgement than she does on kidney stones (take a look at my medical history). If she doesn't trust my judgement, then she should have called my urologist, which I asked her to-she refused. She is rude, lacks compassion, and bases her diagnosis on out of date research. No bedside manner whatsoever when dealing with a patient in chronic pain. I have no regrets with raising my voice at her, which is rare. I am a kind, giving person who has dedicated her life to patient advocacy as I suffer from two misunderstood and under researched kidney diseases. Dr. Meadors, I will be sure to spread the word about what a terrible Dr. you are. Hate your job that job? Quit.

short tempered doctor and does not respect other people without MD next to their names. horrible experience.