Dr. Patricia A Merritt Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Patricia A Merritt?

terrible

Worst physician I've ever seen. She was rude, brisk, and offensive. The last time I saw her, upon walking in and without addressing the reason I was there (pneumonia) she immediately and forcibly used her hands to shove my back into the position she thought I should sit in and snapped "You should sit up more." No eye contact, did not seem to care a bit about me as a patient. I felt like all she wanted was to get me in and out and to get her office the $30 copay. I always dreaded seeing her and will wait until I can see another doctor when she is the only one available. Every encounter I've had with her has ended with me swearing to leave this office and not line her pockets anymore. She doesn't deserve to be in the health care field. Shame on you Dr. Merritt. I wish I could give no stars.

I was with the practice for over 10 years and when my doctor left I got stuck with Dr. Merritt and when I say stuck I truly mean it. I tried to give her chance after chance thinking she was having a bad day or other excuses but never felt comfortable with her even after almost 3 years. She never really listened to what I was saying to her or took time to get to know me as my previous doctor had. I hated going in to see her and when I had a bad infection in my foot opted for the emergency room rather than go to her . My last appointment with her she told me to lose weight and go to a dentist and walked out of the room. I never went back, I found a wonderful caring and experienced doctor I now look so forward to going to.

I completely trust Doctor Merritt with my health provision and that of my son.

Excellent Physician and office

I have been a patient of Dr. Merritt's for more than 10 years now. She is thorough and accurate and always follows up. I would recommend her highly.

much overlooked

during a recent visit there, the diagosis was clearly a huge mistake. this caused severe damage, and actually irreversible. Had she taken the time to listen, access and check from head to toe this patient would not be in the shape she is in... She is interuptive, not attentive and i feel doesnt really understand needs of patients.. you would be better off going to burger king for medical treatment...

gives to much meds long wait to be seen

I was the last appointment of the day and boy, could you sure tell.In the middle of my explanation on what was wrong, she interrupted me and asked if i wanted a flu shot. When I said yes, she left the room, sent in a nurse to do the shot and then the nurse dismissed me to go home. I tried to explain I barely started and the nurse just left the room.I stood at the door to wait for my ride and even though they weren't closing yet, the receptionist came out and told me she was feeling crappy and could i go wait across the street.I have severe anxiety disorders among other things and by the time my husband picked me up, i was in tears and completely freaked out.Horrible place that doesn't care about you.

Dr. Patricia A Merritt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schenectady, NY.