Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia A Mitchum has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Patricia A Mitchum has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Patricia A Mitchum has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
I love Dr. Mitchum. She is the best doctor in Erin. She cares about her patients. And she will always refer you to a specialist. The people in her office is very polite. She has one doctor in her office that is so great. I cant remember his name but my daughter went to see him. He is very religious and very friendly. I would have to say that I love this doctor office. They are caring people.
33 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGrundy County Primary Care, 10120 Sr 56, Coalmont, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia A Mitchum in this video.
Dr. Patricia A Mitchum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coalmont, TN.