Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia D Morrow has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 18
I started seeing Dr. Morrow this year. When I moved to ABQ several years ago, I picked a doctor off the insurance company's list, and was very disappointed. I did the same thing with Dr. Morrow, and hit the jackpot. A real person answers the phone. You can get an appointment in the next few days, not in a month or six weeks. I have had early to mid-morning appointments and got in without a wait. Her bedside manner is maybe a tiny bit gruff, but her nurse Regina more than makes up for it. Dr. explained test results very comprehensively. I found out later that several of my friends see Dr. Morrow, too, and she has been great with them, including responding to emergencies after hours. I strongly recommend her.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
32 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Patricia D Morrow accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPatricia Diane Morrow Md, 1600 Lomas Blvd NW Ste A, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Patricia D Morrow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.