Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia C Onuegbu MD
Dr. Patricia C Onuegbu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling, VA, with other offices in Reston, VA and Greenville, SC . She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia C Onuegbu has 3 locations
24440 Stone Springs Blvd
Sterling, VA 20166
Book Online Now
Dr. Patricia C Onuegbu has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Patricia C Onuegbu has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 1 of 1
Kind and generous.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia C Onuegbu - Posted on February 5th, 2017
Saw Dr. Onuegbu at the ER for my 10 year old. After getting a brush off from the regular pediatrician, she made my son comfortable, answered many of my questions, and systematically took care of each one of his multiple systems. Excellent bedside manners and competent. The star rating is based on ER experience.
8 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Patricia C Onuegbu Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Patricia C Onuegbu's office for more information.
24440 Stone Springs Blvd Sterling, VA : (571) 349-4000
1850 Town Center Pkwy Reston, VA : (703) 689-9000
701 Grove Rd Greenville, SC : (864) 455-7000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patricia C Onuegbu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sterling, VA.