Dr. Patricia Patrinely Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Patrinely?

The only doctor I can trust

Posted on November 12th, 2017

I adore Doctor Patrinelly. I feel like she respects me as a human being and treats me like I matter. She’s open to trying new medications and treatments when they make sense and does a wonderful job empowering you. I have issues trusting new doctors and she’s the first doctor I’ve stuck with for FIVE years. That’s a record for me! She recently moved to another practice and I may have to find a new PCP. I don’t know what I’m going to do without her! 😭😭😭😭

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

Dr. Patrinely is truly interested in her patients well being and invests the time needed to discuss any and all health issues each time I have an appointment, regardless of how much time this might require. Dr. Patrinely’s staff at Conroe Physician Associates is helpful and welcoming. I like being remembered by name and appreciate the extra personal touch I am given when I visit Dr. Patrinely.

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Love this physician, it is a great visit every time I come to see her.Dr.Patrinely is caring,compassionate and truly interested in her patients health. The staff is friendly and the Manager is great!

Posted on February 19th, 2017

This physician takes the time to engage with her patients and is concerned that tge patients needs are met before you leave.I love the fact that if this physician dorx not know exactly what is wrong with you she will find someone before you leave her office that she can refer you to.Good staff and Manager,very friendly and they address me by my name which is inportant as I dont become lost in the numerous patients seen everday, makes me feel comfortable and welcome.

retired

Posted on November 7th, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. Patrinely for the past 2 - 3 years. She listens, spends quality time and discusses the best plan for you related to you medications, treatments and/or future care. She is not a less than 5 minute Doctor. She cares about her patients and makes sure understand she is there for you and is willing to always work and care for you. An amazing Doctor - a rarity.

Doctor's Response

An Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Caring, intelligent with experience in managing my diabetes.

Doctor's Response

Posted on October 16th, 2016

Dr. Pat is GREAT! She tells it like is! She listens when I tell what I need. If I ever move from Conroe I will make the drive back just to see her when necessary. No finding new Dr. for me. I'm 61 yrs. old and have had many dr.s but can honestly none of them can compare to her!

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Dr.Patrinely is the greatest! She tells it like it is!

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Best PCP I've ever had. Worth the wait. She will spend all the time you need.

Posted on May 16th, 2016

The doctor was extremely friendly and answered all my questions. I got into see the physician in a timely manner and the staff was wonderful.

Posted on May 14th, 2016

A great doctor.

One Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2016

Dr. Patricia Patrinely is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens to you questions and takes the time to answer them in a way so that you can understand them. She is an angel in a lab coat. =D