Dr. Patricia Pearce Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Pearce?

I would highly recommend Dr. Pearce

Posted on December 1st, 2010

I picked Dr. Pearce from a site on the internet. Out of the 10 Dr.s I emailed, she was the only one who returned my email within 24 hrs and actually answered the questions I had. I have been seeing her for two years now. I have never waited longer than 10 minutes to see her, if I had to reschedule an appointment I was given the next available to suit me, and in one case of an emergency was offered that very same day. I think you need to go to at least 3 sessions to determine if the Dr. and you are a good fit. I had never been to a Psychiatrist before and was very nervous and skeptical. I can only say I am glad I stuck it out as it became easier over time as I became more comfortable and Dr. Pearce has helped me tremendously.

Posted on January 4th, 2010

Stay away from this doctor. She is cold, clinical and uncaring.

Posted on October 27th, 2017