Dr. Patricia A Powers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia A Powers?

Dr. Powers has been wonderful! Dr. Powers listened to my expectations as a parent and what I wanted for my son who was recently diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes and then included me in the plans. Prior to Dr. Powers I was given healthcare information on a "need to know" basis and was told what to do. Dr. Powers has and continues to empower me to manager my sons care. I sing her praises!

A blessing in disguise

Dr. Powers was a Godsend to our family. She is most knowledgeable about our daughter's diabetes, her treatment and more than that, a wonderful source of education and support for my wife and myself. She has made herself available to us even on days off, when she's not on call, etc. How many doctors do you know that give patient's her cell phone number?