Dr. Patricia Pulwers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Pulwers?

Horrible Office Staff

Posted on August 30th, 2017

This office staff is not is ridiculous, they are very dishonest. The doctor is never informed and they hide behind lies. They lost two very good patients today, we are going to a place that knows how to treat patients and how to be honest and provide good information to the doctors. Staff was rude and very disrespectful!!!! Based on the reviews they have treated others like this - Plan on waiting hours to see the doctor.

Posted on December 16th, 2014

An excellent doctor. Is always very interested and informed with her patients. Always offers great suggestions to help us take better care of ourselves.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on June 28th, 2010

Dr. Patricia Pulwers has been our family physician for over 5 years and has always provided the upmost of perfect care and has been right on her diagnosis. I would highly recommend to everyone who is looking for a physician.

Dr. Pat Listened.

Posted on June 9th, 2010

Dr. Pat took the time to listen to me and allowed me to talk about my persistent heatlth issues. She treated my migraines and listened when I said that I had nerve pain in my foot, before I would get a migraine. She treated the nerve pain in my foot, and now I can nearly avoid a migraine altogether. Over the years she valedated what I was saying and now my health issues are no longer the mystery that stopped others short.

Do not recommend

Posted on July 6th, 2009

Staff act as if patient is bothering them. Doctors close office for weeks at a time for vacation leaving behind an incompetent staff. I had to go to a walk in clinic for my usual asthma medications, because the staff refused to work with my pharmacy while doctors were out of town for 2 weeks. Appointments are nearly impossible to get if you are sick. You are better off going somewhere else.

Staff won't go out of way to help

Posted on April 18th, 2008

Staff is not likely to put any effort into assisting a patient. They only do what they absolutly have to as far as prescriptions ect...Dr. Pulwers is very nice, but sometimes tries to keep you in house too long before referring to a specialist.

Posted on December 8th, 2016