Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia S Brown MD
Dr. Patricia S Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO, with other offices in Highlands Ranch, CO and Littleton, CO . She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia S Brown has 3 locations
7720 S Broadway Ste 250
Littleton, CO 80122
7720 S Broadway Ste 250
Littleton, CO 80122
Book Online Now
Dr. Patricia S Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Patricia S Brown has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Patricia S Brown is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia S Brown - Posted on March 24th, 2010
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
37 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Patricia S Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Patricia S Brown
Patricia Brown, MD, is a board certified obstetrician and gynecologist who has been practicing in the Littleton area for more than 25 years. She has extensive experience in all aspects of obstetric and gynecologic care including the treatment of osteoporosis and pelvic relaxation. Dr. Brown not only brings extensive experience and outstanding quality to her patients, she also offers compassion and personalization that results in patients who rave about her care.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patricia S Brown is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Littleton, CO.