Dr. Patricia Salvato Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Salvato?

Wonderful doctor.

Posted on November 12th, 2017

Dr. Salvato was my primary care doc for over 20 years. I switched only because I had moved 90 miles away. The staff are all very professional, cordial, and some of the hardest working people I've ever observed. Rarely taking new patients as she is much in demand. Wish I had not left her care....

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

If you want a doctor who uses science instead of guesswork to treat you and you have any infectious disease, you want this doctor. I have rocky mountain spotted fever that went chronic, and she is the only one that is treating it properly - namely, I no longer am disabled because of the constant pain and malaise. Thank God for antibiotics and her.

Dr. Salvato is BEST doctor that I have ever seen

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Although Dr. Salvato is one of the finest doctors out there, her staff has a lot to be desired. If you call to make an appointment just give yourself at least 30 minutes wait time. The people answering the phone will ask you to please hold quickly without asking why your calling. This will happen at least 2 to 3 times until you jump in and try to say something. It never fails, Every time I call. Last time I called, I needed a prescription filled. Same thing again, after the 2nd request for me to continue holding, I cut in and told them what I needed. this was 10 minutes on hold already. They put me on hold again and than another lady answered. She told me I had to make and appointment before the prescription will be filled (rudely) and sent my call to another desk. A recorded message answered. I told them who I was and what I needed and asked them to please call me back so I can make an appointment. (No Call Back) It has been 3 weeks now and I have been off my Blood pressure and thyroid meds since. Calling for an appointment just isn't worth it. I wish Dr. Salvato would listen in on her staffs calls. If she would they all would be fired, I think the one that was rude to me was her nurse do to her cockiness.

Dr. Salvato actually cares about her patients and

Posted on March 27th, 2017

reads the chart before she comes in to see you and has definitive ideas on how to help you and manage your illnesses. I am not the best patient (I am an impatient patient), but nonetheless, I have utmost confidence in Dr. Salvato. She is managing my diabetes and other issues very well.

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Excellent informed caring doctor.

She's the Best!

Posted on January 5th, 2017

Finally found someone who understands Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and diagnosed Small Fiber Polyneuropathy when local doctors couldn't figure it out.

Over 5 years she has been my Dr.

Posted on December 28th, 2016

A huge Fan

Posted on December 12th, 2016

I doubt I would be here today if not for Dr. Salvato. She is the kindest, and most understanding I've come across. Her staff is basically horrible, but I will have to say, I was impressed with the small attitude changes that have occurred. Don't let the staff keep you from going to her.

Director

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Lyme Disease

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Dr Salvato is so caring and understanding and has a lot of experience in helping Lyme patients. I live about 200 miles away and she works with me for phone conferences and orders my medications for 125.00 when I am unable to drive down there. I have only seen her once and had one phone conference but have much faith that she will help me through this terrible ordeal. I feel blessed to have been referred to her

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Dr Salvato is awesome, compassionate,caring I love her. I wish the recepcionistas be friendly! !!

Excellent Knowledgeable Physician

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Dr. Salvato came recommended and I started by taking my daughter to her. When I became sick she listened to my list of symptoms and ran tests. It came back as Lyme Disease and Fibromyalgia. I was in so much pain and the brain fog was horrible not to mention the other symptoms. Glad I didn't have to go from Dr to Dr.