Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia Seto has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 21
I drive from across the river to see Dr. Seto, she's a straight shooter. Usually when you enter she 's waiting for you. It's nice that you don't have to sit next to forty other kids all coughing and sneezing on each other. Very thorough exam on my kids every time. Will always call you back usually in 5 minutes no matter what time it is. You would never guess she was a Doctor, she doesn't have an "air" to her! Just a love for kids, and is not in it for the money or any prestige. Has common sense like an old family Doc with all the updates.
My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Seto's from the day she was born. She has always been professional & honest. She will not make you come in for a doctors visit unless absolutely necessary. I always feel confident with any advice she has given us. She can be misunderstood at times because she is blunt but it in no way takes away from her experience and knowledge. Also, she has wonderful, courteous staff. We LOVE this doctor!!
My children have been patients of Dr.Seto for a couple of years. She seems knowledgeable, however, crude at times.My ex-husband owes a small balance with her and I also had some insurance issues and have a small balance but am unemployed at this time. Our local pharmacy attempted to get refills on my sons medication and she refused to do so. She also is unwilling to transfer our records to our new doctor because of this. She does not take the new insurance that my children have now and so we are in search of a new physician any way.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Patricia Seto accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia Seto in this video.
Dr. Patricia Seto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hershey, PA.