Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Snoga
Dr. Patricia Snoga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Snoga is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital, Southwest General Hospital and Methodist Childrens Hospital SW TX. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Snoga has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr spends adequate time with you, but before you get to see her, you normally have a two to three hours which is to long when you are sick. We get no time frame how long the wait will be because front office staff is not allowed to give a time frame which is no help. Dr snoga is very caring unlike her MA she has working with her who makes us feel like we are a bother. Impossible to get refills on refill line. When you call you are placed on hold and forgotten about. Front office staff does try to help, but I think it is out of their hands and they put up with a lot they shouldn't have to it's not their fault the Dr runs behind.
Dr. Snoga is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Southwest General Hospital
Methodist Childrens Hospital SW TX
Christus Santa Rosa Healthcare
Nix Health Care System Navarro Location
Christus Santa Rosa Health Care
29 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1984
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Patricia Snoga accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patricia Snoga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.