Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
18 Ancient Bnd
San Antonio, TX 78248
Book Online Now
Showing 4 of 4
DONT see her!
Self-verified patient of Patricia A Snoga - Posted on January 31st, 2010
Self-verified patient of Patricia A Snoga - Posted on May 13th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Patricia A Snoga - Posted on May 4th, 2008
Self-verified patient of Patricia A Snoga - Posted on April 20th, 2008
Dr spends adequate time with you, but before you get to see her, you normally have a two to three hours which is to long when you are sick. We get no time frame how long the wait will be because front office staff is not allowed to give a time frame which is no help. Dr snoga is very caring unlike her MA she has working with her who makes us feel like we are a bother. Impossible to get refills on refill line. When you call you are placed on hold and forgotten about. Front office staff does try to help, but I think it is out of their hands and they put up with a lot they shouldn't have to it's not their fault the Dr runs behind.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patricia A Snoga Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Patricia A Snoga's office for more information.
18 Ancient Bnd San Antonio, TX 78248
Locations & DirectionsPatricia Annette Snoga MD, 18 Ancient Bnd, San Antonio, TX
Patricia A Snoga is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.