Dr. Patricia Snoga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Snoga?

DONT see her!

1.)I had a stroke, and now have a limp. Dr, if I can call her a Dr., could only shrug and say "I dont know" when I asked about why I have a limp.2.)My mother has Alzhimer's, and Snoga said there was nothing wrong with her.

Patricia Snoga is the best PCP I have ever had. An office visit is like sitting down and chatting with a good friend. She really takes the time to listen. The waiting room wait is long, but I think the appointments are double-booked. But I will wait to see Ronnie and Dr. Snoga.

Awesome physician

Wait is too long but well worth it when you get to see Dr. Snoga. She genuinely cares about her patients.

Dr spends adequate time with you, but before you get to see her, you normally have a two to three hours which is to long when you are sick. We get no time frame how long the wait will be because front office staff is not allowed to give a time frame which is no help. Dr snoga is very caring unlike her MA she has working with her who makes us feel like we are a bother. Impossible to get refills on refill line. When you call you are placed on hold and forgotten about. Front office staff does try to help, but I think it is out of their hands and they put up with a lot they shouldn't have to it's not their fault the Dr runs behind.

Dr. Patricia Snoga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.