Dr. Patricia Snyder Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Snyder?

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

In most cases this office is very good at getting you in at or near your scheduled time. I learned first hand however, tha in this office if you wait a little longer there is a reason. I was in a situation where I needed to talk to a doctor after an ultrasound that gave us bad news. Not having an appointment I expected to wait but I did not wait long. They prioritize their patients and I was considered someone who would be a quick visit but needed to be seen and gotten out of there quick given the circumstances. So now if I have to wait a few extra minutes in their waiting room I am perfectly fine with it.

Posted on January 21st, 2016