Dr. Patricia Stevens Is this you?

Proffessional care

I have been seeing Pat Stevens for about 10-12 years and she has always been very proffessional and caring.

Though this doctor was not taking new patients, their staff was very helpful in helping me find other doctors in the area. thought it was strange but really appreciated their help.

I called this office to make an appointment for my 13 year old son. I told them that I knoww they don't take my insurance, but that we would be paying cash. The not so nice receptionist told me that they don't accept cash!!!!!!! We found a doctor that does take cash and the receptionist is much nicer!!!

don't call this office

I call to make a appointment but staff say She is surgen and dose not take new patient,s So waste time to call this Doctr .