Dr. Patricia Stringer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Stringer?

Posted on June 9th, 2016

A doctor I have complete confidence in. I don't know what I'd do without her.

great doc

Posted on October 18th, 2015

very competent doctor. spends time with you and will answer all question. she follows up with a phone call if we need to discuss blood tests. would never consider going to anyone else.

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Many years ago Dr Stringer was my mother-in-laws physician. I was so impressed with her that I also became a patient, and recently when my husband became seriously ill, Dr Stringer thankfully accepted him as a patient. We will always be grateful for her perseverance in finding the answer to my husbands medical issues. Her willingness to take the time to solve a problem, as well as her genuine concern for her patients, is outstanding. While at the hospital, it was amazing how many of the nurses are also patients of this practice. Aside from personal experience, there can't be a better recommendation.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Dr. Stringer is an exceptional doctor. I highly recommend her. She listens to what you have to say unlike many other doctors. I wouldn't see anyone else.

Cancer NOT Diagnosed

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

Dr. Stringer is quite friendly and VERY BUSY. She is soo busy that my mom's cancer was went from No Cancer to STAGE 4 Cancer , end of story. 6 months later my mom died of cancer. This could have been detected with a simple CT scan , but what do I know? This is a true story and my sweet dear mom has passed.

Longtime Patient

Posted on April 7th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Stringer's for approximately 20 years. She's amazingly intuitive and truly cares about her patients well being. She has a great sense of humor and is always spot on in her diagnosis.

Caring professsional Doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr.Stringer for more than 20 years. She has guided me through several different health issues. You can,t get any better internist than Dr. Stringer.

Posted on February 28th, 2017