Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia J Sulak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Rectal Prolapse
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Birth Control
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Colon Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
In almost half a century, Dr. Sulak is the most unpleasant physician I have ever encountered. She was rude, berating, demeaning, and downright cruel. The first two visits I had with her she seemed eager to help with my condition. Then, she turned on a dime. Upon complaining to the department, I was told she was having "a very bad week." If the department was aware of this and the effect on patients, why in the world would they leave her in the position? From talking to women around town, her demeaning behavior was not an isolated incident. Plus, anecdotally it seems that she insists that any woman over 40 be on continuous b/c, with preference for the brands of pharmaceutical companies that support her research.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
38 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1980
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Patricia J Sulak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScott And White Hospital, 2401 S 31st St, Temple, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patricia J Sulak in this video.
Dr. Patricia J Sulak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.