Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patricia M Tagle Levy has the following 3 specialties
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Substance Abuse
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Eating Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
She is corrupt. Rather than treating you to help you get better, she does what she can to keep you as a patient--more money for her. I have been telling her for OVER A YEAR that my meds were causing more harm than good. She ignored the side effect and instead increased the doseage saying that more will help me get more output. The output from increase dosage was hardly noticeable with the drastic side effects. When I recommended switching to a more updated medication, she refused and said increasing dosage was the best route. She is very self-righteous, stubborn, and arrogant. Here I am, overdosed and miserable. I have consulted several other doctors and pharmacists who are just APPALLED with her treatment. My sister went through the same thing. If you want to become drug dependent and make yourself miserable too, then see this woman, but she is a complete fraud. She charges roughly $250 for less than 30 minutes. She asks you the VERY basics--mood, eating, sleep, etc. She checks your heart rate. Increases your meds. Sends you out with a ridiculous bill. Go see a doctor who wants to help patients, not overdose and make worse.
Dr. Tagle Levy is an excellent diagnostician. She has worked with three of my children...all with different subtypes of ADHD, and one with bipolar II disorder. She is diligent about keeping up with their progress, and adept at changing the protocal when it's not working. She is very honest and has been very helpful with each child.
29 Years Experience
Universidad De Chile
Graduated in 1989
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Locations & DirectionsFamily Behavioral Health, 3666 N Miller Rd Ste 113, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Patricia M Tagle Levy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.