Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Tayao
Dr. Patricia Tayao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake City, FL. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Tayao is affiliated with Lake City VA Medical Center and Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Tayao has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Tayao is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lake City VA Medical Center
Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
12 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 2001
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Patricia Tayao accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLake City VA Medical Center, 619 S Marion Ave, Lake City, FL
Dr. Patricia Tayao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake City, FL.