Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Turner
Dr. Patricia Turner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Turner is affiliated with Maryland Genl Hosp, Mount Sinai Hospital and University Of Maryland Medical Center. Dr. Turner has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Turner has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Patricia Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.