Dr. Patricia W Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia W Smith?

Very professional approach but feels at ease

Sent by my GP 3 years ago as had suspected Diabetes, and he recommended Dr. Smith as best. All staff and techs were very professional, at pains to put me at ease and explain reason for each test. Dr. had all results a photos for my exam. Rechecked some areas, good diagnostition, great relaxing manner and took time to explain/discuss all facts and my questions. No less than Excellent

Excellent Ophthamologist

Excellent care! Dr. Smith is a very knowledgeable doctor and is current. She is very caring and easy to talk with. She explains everything very thoroughly. I will highly recommend her to my friends. Her staff is also very efficient.

Prescription Charge

Had previously been charged for prescription when visiting another physician so that was not a problem. Dr. Smith is a wonderful doctor who is totally aware and knowledgeable of state of the art ophthalmology. Will continue my care with her.

Excellent care, she is very experienced and current. I have always been very impressed with her and the office staff, they are very efficeint and will work with you in an emergency.

Fantastic Doctor!

I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Smith. She was helpful, knowledgeable, and quick! I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family! The staff was really nice too!

charging for writing prescriptions

I have never ever been charged $60 for the doctor to write a prescription before in my entire life, not from other ophthamologists or any other physician. If Dr. Smith had advised me that there would be a $60 charge, I would have not had her write a prescription that she even said I might not need.