Dr. Patricia S Wu Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Patricia S Wu?

Poor Bedside Manners

I had been dealing with symptoms of hypothyroidism for months (weight gain, abnormal periods, hair loss, exhaustion, painful intercourse, etc) and my TSH was on the rise. I begged my doctor for a referral to endocrinology and was so happy to finally go get some help. Dr Wu sent her student in to deal with me and joined us at the end of the appointment. After not having listened to any of my input, she suggested I "was dealing with a mental issue" and referred me to a psychiatrist, she said I was "depressed and stressed out and needed to take a class to learn how to sleep better" and blamed the painful intercourse on me "not being attracted to my husband anymore" (we were married 3 months prior to my appointment!). I am a medical professional myself, so I didn't exactly fall of the turnip truck when it comes to dealing with health issues. Very unprofessional and highly inappropriate, would NOT recommend.

She is a very good DR.

Dr. Patricia S Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.