Dr. Patricia Zambelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Zambelli?

She is what a Great Doctor should Be

Posted on March 12th, 2013

Nobody could get my IV and she did. It usually takes 10-15 times at the hospital always but, Dr Z talked and relaxed me ,and got my vein first time! This is a big deal to so many people like me. I am very thankful and everytime she is that good with everything. My sleep and after is always the best too . I am very grateful there are few Doctors that care about patients and are so good too. I highly recommend her and staff Knew all of things to do for my MS

Finally a doctor that listens!

Posted on February 12th, 2013

It is nice to find that there are still physicians who take the time to ask the right questions and listen. I was very anxious prior to my procedure and was immediately put at ease nad given a proper explanation for everything. I awoke from anesthesia perfectly comfortable.

Realy listened and gave me and my chid personalized attention

Posted on February 10th, 2013

Exceptional care with all. Called me night before to get history Exceptional care in every way . Simpy the best

Posted on December 20th, 2011