Dr. Patricio Paez Is this you?

Fantastic physician, saved my life

Posted on June 23rd, 2014

I was deeply depressed for many years, and a family friend recommended that I see Dr. Paez. I am so glad I did. I was under his care for 3 and a half years and he helped me work through not just my depression but also my stress and general well being. I was on medication for the first two years but was eventually able to slowly come off of it. Thank you Dr. Paez!

Posted on November 9th, 2011

Dr Paez is an amazing doctor and a person as well. He is caring, understanding and gives excellent treatment. I was with him for many years and now do very well on my own.

Posted on May 20th, 2015