Dr. Patricio A Pazmino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricio A Pazmino?

Saved my sister from severe sodium of 174

Top and caring doctor

Seen Dr. Pazmino twice and both times combined time with is roughly ten minutes but sure charges as if he was with me from the time I entered his office to the time I left. Needs better bedside manners. Guess it's his age but not a bad doctor.

Very Caring & courteous

Great Doc, He is very courteous, compassionate and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain what he found and gave me a copy of my labs. I recommended him to several of my friends

Super doc

I had terrible gouty attack

Best lupus kidney doctor

Dr Pazmiño saved my life. I had a bad case of lupus and was very swollen all over and thanks to his care I am doing well

A caring man and an excellent physician

I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you all about an excellent physician Dr. Patricio Pazmino. I originally scheduled an appointment with him because he is one of the few MD PhDs I could find. Given my experience in education I respect that and I felt that his qualifications as a physician would help diagnose what others have missed. AND I WAS RIGHT! He was very analytical and took the time to sit down with me and do an accurate history. He diagnosed exactly what was going on (which so many others have missed) and now I am finally feeling better after undergoing treatment. I know people are concerned about ease of appointment and staff and to me this is less of an issue but I do feel that his staff went well out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Anyways I just wanted to thank this man and the NIH Center for all they have done for me ! I would recommend him highly!!!

Very courteous physician

First of all I did not have to wait at all for my appointment. The time I had scheduled was the time I met with the Doctor. Setting up the appointment over the phone was easy too with his staff. I have never actually known a physician who would take so much time with me. He sat me down and we went over everything in detail that was wrong with my kidneys. He used terms I could understand. He was also very caring and he described to me in detail the process of dialysis and what I would be going through. I was very nervous before coming to meet him because of my diagnosis and all I was going through but he had a way of putting me at ease. His staff was very helpful.

ecellent doctor and person

The best kidney doc in El Paso....hands down.

My other doctors have an MD. This doctor has an MD and a PhD. My other docs are board certified, Dr Pazmino is board certified in three specialties. He has been doing this for 30+ years and really listens when my daughter and I come in. He is literally a life saver.

Best Kidney Doc in the Southwest

He spent about 2 hrs with my mom and explained all the problems he found. He was very caring and courteous. My PCP suggested that I see him on second opinion and we are glad we did. Prior kidney doctor did not do this. He also made arrangements for immediate care ans we highly recommend him withoutr hesitation

Good but rude

It is a good doctor, but usually the patient is very crude form, has many recognition but needs to improve his bedside manner....

Dr pazmino is a good dr but he can be very rude and was very late to my first appt and tried saying I was late I don't think that was very professional the office staff was polite and friendly except for the older lady there she was rude and nosey