Dr. Patrick A Williams Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Patrick A Williams?

Excellent

I found Dr. Williams to be professional and friendly. He answered all my questions to my satisfaction. I highly recommend him. His staff is also professional and caring.

Competent doctor

Dr. Williams seen me on short notice and got me into surgery within the week, did a great job and took control in the hospital, very competent in his field

I called the office and asked the staff if Dr. Williams performed the Rezum procedure and they said yes so I made an appointment. On the morning of my appt I had to wait an hour and 15 minutes before seeing the Dr. The nurse/LVN wanted me to give them a urine sample. I asked what for and she said it's for my infection. I had no infection. She can't read because she did have my chart in her hand. When I told the Dr. I came in to discuss the Rezum procedure the look on his face said it all. I spelled the name for him and he still didn't know what I was talking about. The procedure has now been FDA approved and has been performed by professional doctors in the US for the last 2 or 3 years. I walked out as fast as I could. He wasted 3 hours of my day. Dr. Williams and his staff are unprofessional. Run, don't walk away from this guy.

Great surgeon. Took excellent care of kidney stone emergency.

Dr. Williams’ diagnostics were inconclusive. The ineptly of his staff caused us to duplicate expensive tests. Dr Williams seems insensible from putting his patients thru unnecessary financial strains. I strongly suggest that you avoid this doctor. There are plenty of other more competent and sensible urologist out there.

Hydrocele

I went in for a hydrocele. They staff was very friendly . Dr Williams gave a good explanation about the hydrocele and what to expect for surgery. I healed up very fast compared to all the stories I read about. I would recommend him to anyone for this problem. Great job!

AVOID AVOID AVOID if you care about your health

I waited over and= hour for him to sit with me 1 minute and a half and write me prescriptions BEFORE running any kind of tests. His diagnosis was totally off and he didn't seam to care too much about my well being. I've left 3 messages with the nurses since then and Dr. Williams has yet to call back (Even while I was in the ER, the doctors there could not reach him) AVOID AVOID AVOID if you care about your health.

Wonderful, patient doctor who listens!

This guy is a joke

He spent about 2 minutes with me. He pretty much just told me to go get an x ray and come back. I would have been better off flushing my $40 down the toilet. At least then I wouldnt have had to wait for an hour.