I have been seeing Dr. Allen and Mari e Murphy for many years. Both are extremely personable and thorough. My daughter has also seen Dr. Alan and felt very comfortable with him. These two are top notch and I highly recommend them .Office staff is friendly and very helpful as well.

Unorganized practice

They staff is unpleasant. They are very unorganized. They don't get along or communicate with their lab emoployees. The doctor doesn't listen to the patient at all. He seems to suggest, very strongly, what he thinks is easier for the patient to manage instead of what they ask for. Then if you don't agree he makes you feel stupid for suggesting other treatment. I had gone to this office for years but it has deteriorated. I won't return.

Great experience

Dr. Allen is very thorough with great bedside manner. Takes time to answer all questions. Office staff is great, too!

Dr. Allen is a GREAT doctor.

I have been with this doctor for over 12 years and he is a very good doctor. He has always looked out for my best interest and has never pointed me down a wrong path. His staff is great and I would highly recommend him!

Great Doctor

Had my surgery for a hysterectomy back in 2014 he did amazing and not complaints afterwards with the work that was done. I have done great since then with no problems or issues love love this doc and his staff they are amazing.

He was very helpful and listened to me. At the age of 23 and no kids, I was able to get my tubes tied. Thank You. By the way he's very gentle.

Dr. Patrick L Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richland Hills, TX.