Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick M Ambrosio
Dr. Patrick M Ambrosio, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Old Bridge, NJ, with other offices in Iselin, NJ and Middlesex, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Ambrosio is affiliated with University Hospital (UMDNJ) and St Peters University Hospital. Dr. Ambrosio has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick M Ambrosio has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
Showing 5 of 13
During allergy season, no matter where you go, it's crowded with people. So with that said it comes down to the Doctor, the staff, and the overall experience.I would say that all three are gems and I hope patience never make anyone there have a bad day because the patient(s)are miserable or having a bad day.This Doctor has incredible real world experience and like a CSI agent, will determine base on how good the information is, the diagnosis and recommended treatment.Be kind to them because they see many people and at times our attitude and appreciation just don't amplify accordingly.Cheers, KT
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ambrosio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Patrick M Ambrosio accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Patrick M Ambrosio in this video.
Dr. Patrick M Ambrosio is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Old Bridge, NJ.