Dr. Patrick Anastasio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Anastasio?

My father's specialist

Posted on June 29th, 2017

Has treated my dad with wonderful care. After the many ill feelings I personally have doctors in our area. I am Praising God for this person.

I had boils

Posted on February 24th, 2017

I had infected books, Dr.Anastasio helped me get rid of them and gave me proper medication.

Caring Doctor

Posted on February 8th, 2017

He helped me with my blood infection. His staff is so friendly and nice. Jessica helped me with my insurance problems.

He Saved my moms life

Posted on February 6th, 2017

My mom had a infections in the blood, and doctors couldn't help. But this doctor helped and saved my mom! His people at the clinic are so nice!

Great Doctor, Great Nurses

Posted on May 11th, 2016

The staff was helpful. Whitney helped with my complicated foot infection. Dr. Anastasio is the best doctor

Great Doctor Great Staff

Posted on March 4th, 2016

He took care of my MRSA staph infection, even though my insurance had dropped me, his staff made sure that I was taken care of! He is a great Person and his staff really cares.

Great Dr. and staff

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Dr. A is great. He is very knowledgeable and Friendly. Whitney and the nurses and staff are phenomenal and all ways super courteous. I hate to go to the Dr. But if I have to it is nice to see and friendly face and know that you are in good hands.

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

I was quite pleased with the two appointments with Dr. Anastasio is explains to you your Health condition. Seems like a man who can get things done! Very bussiness like but also very compassionate. I would go back to him again and choose him over any other infectious disease doctor. Very pleased with office staff and the cleanliness of office, and they do not play Fox news in their office... That is always a plus :)

NOT PLEASED WITH DR AND STAFF

Posted on March 31st, 2014

SORRY; OFFICE STAFF DOES NOT ACT PROFESSIONAL. OFFICE AND DR WILL NOT RETURN CALLS. WAIT TIME WAS CONSIDERABLE IN THE WAITING ROOM AND THEN AFTER BEING TAKEN BACK TO A ROOM. CONFUSED ABOUT DIAGNOSIS. DR. WOULD NOT LET ME EXPLAIN ONE OF THE RESULTS. DESTIN AND FORT WALTON BEACH NEEDS A "GOOD" INFECTION SPECIALIST WITH A PROFESSIONAL STAFF"

Posted on March 28th, 2014

It is worth the drive to Pensacola to see an infectious disease medical doctor. Office staff rude, unprofessional, uncaring and dr. appeared confused, unorganized and I had to take a witness with me to hear what he had to say because it was so confusing.

Love the man and his staff

Posted on August 25th, 2013

Because of his specialty and lack of competitors in the area, it took a few weeks to get into see Dr. A for my initial appt, but he and his staff definitely take care of me. He got he "over the hump" and he instructed his staff to get me in whenever I called. He is very thorough, spends time with me, asks questions and was very encouraging early on that my condition would improve. I really owe him my life. Great guy, and a former MMA/UFC fighter, too!

Posted on May 16th, 2013

I have seen many doctors in my life and I must say that Dr. Anastasio is the best there is. He takes the time to explain what all the lab results mean in a language that I can understand. He will answer all of my questions in a language that I can understand and make sure that I am comfortable when I leave the office. My hats off to this fine physician. Thank you Dr. A