Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Antoine
Dr. Patrick Antoine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Atlanta, GA . He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Antoine is affiliated with Atlanta Medical Center South Campus. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Patrick Antoine has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Patrick Antoine has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick Antoine - Posted on May 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick Antoine - Posted on March 7th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick Antoine - Posted on February 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick Antoine - Posted on January 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Patrick Antoine - Posted on October 26th, 2014
Dr. Antoine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Patrick Antoine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrick Antoine is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.