Dr. Patrick Antonelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Antonelli?

Posted on January 11th, 2016

a great doctor doing great things

Posted on March 30th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Antonelli to my family and friends. He is not only a suberb surgeon, but has a compassionate and caring bedside manner.

Ear Infection with pus draining still.....

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Been to Dr. Antonelli several times with many operations on my Ear. I am aggravated due to him not wanting to listen to me. I still have Infection in my ear draining every day with a horrible odor, which he says he cannot smell??? My children can smell it when they hug me. I have pain constant and I refuse to see him again due to him not wanting to listen. I understand he is suppose to be the best but it is aggravating when he will NOT LISTEN TO THE PATIENT!!!

Posted on January 31st, 2015

Great Surgeon, exceptional, caring bedside manner

Posted on July 10th, 2012

I started seeing ENT doctors when I was five. After being passed around by 4 of the top ENT docs in Gville and my mom being told there was not much that could be done to save what hearing I had left I was kindly given to to Dr. Antonelli to be his problem. I can honestly, without any hesitation, say that Dr. Antonelli never once gave up on me. AND... after the very first surgery he had done (at the time it was my 4/5 total) he had me hearing at the normal range! When all others threw in the towel, he never once even considered it. Lol, he it as a challenge instead of automatically giving up like all the others. I will never be able to tell him thank you enough, especially after hearing my son say he loves me.

Posted on June 15th, 2012

The absolute Tops in his field! You can not find a better E.N.T. specialist, nor a more dedicated doctor. He gives his all for the patient, and he is such a nice person. My daughter has been a patient of his for the past 14 years and would have lost her hearing if not for Dr. Antonelli. He was the fourth E.N.T. doc to treat her, but the first to give her any improvement!

Dr.Antonelli

Posted on August 28th, 2011

I have used Dr.Antonelli for 5+ years. Wonderful bedside manner, Always prompt and professional. He always explains things in an easy to understand manner and answers any questions I have had with ease and accurate information. I recommend him to any and all patients.

Posted on October 8th, 2017