Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick S Antoun MD
Dr. Patrick S Antoun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Jacksonville, FL and Jacksonville, FL (and 1 other location). His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick S Antoun has 4 locations
4205 Belfort Rd Ste 2069
Jacksonville, FL 32216
15255 Max Leggett Pkwy Ste 3100
Jacksonville, FL 32218
15255 Max Leggett Pkwy Ste 3900
Jacksonville, FL 32218
Book Online Now
Dr. Patrick S Antoun has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Patrick S Antoun has the following 12 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Patrick S Antoun Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrick S Antoun is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.