Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick J Becher has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Becher help chill you out when you are nervous. After having a c section he came to the maternity ward to check on me and was so gentle and kind. His bedside manner was refreshing! Now when I schedule I love seeing him. He answers my questions and really does have a sense of humor. I'm hoping he delivers my next baby!!! Love love love Dr. Becher!
I always have to wait about 20 -40 mins to see Dr. Becher and when he comes in the room he spends less than 5 minutes speaking with me. He never bothers to ask if I have any questions nor does he seem interested in what I may have to say. I feel very uncomfortable around him and I get such a negative vibe after leaving the office. He will make his comments and while walking out the door. He staff is very friendly but he's the complete opposite.
This Doctor Never Called Me Back If I Had Questions, I needed a tooth pulled, he never got back to me on that situation either. Very Bad Bedside Manner, in and out of the exam room within 5 minutes, without explaining anything to me. Then tried canceling my second appointment, even though I am the RH negative factor and needed information on when to receive the shot (I am a first time mother, and very excited but frightened as well...), My experience was really NOT A GOOD ONE! I also have tattoos and if you have them, he will most likely look at you as if you had eight eyes on your face...Very uncomfortable...But The Staff Get An A++++++++ From Me!
41 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Patrick J Becher accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Patrick J Becher is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Huntingdon Valley, PA.