Dr. Patrick Blohm Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Blohm?

Just got done w super ovulation

Posted on November 16th, 2017

It took me a couple visits to get used to Dr Blohms personality but came to really like him! He is very honest and straight forward. Unfortunately super O didn't work for us. We will be moving forward w IVF w Dr Blohm

Extremely kind, honest, and successful

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Dr. Blohm is a different kind of guy, I have read his other reviews. I personally appreciated his honesty and frank demeanor. He's a brilliant physician and I believe his heart is truly in helping people achieve their dreams of having a family. I can't say enough good things about him and his entire staff. 5 million stars.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

His staff is about as intelligent as a box of hair. Have been instructed for the past 6 months to discard a specimen, refuse to do it in hopes of getting unearned fee. Had to contact medical board and lawyer to get them to stop

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Amazingly knowledgeable and honest! We love him and are so thankful we had the opportunity to work with him to get pregnant. I would travel many miles to be under his care. Honest, smart, kind, and caring. You will hear the truth and he never tries to give you false hope. Wonderful dr!

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Wonderful, honest, compassionate, and extremely knowledgable! He is my favorite doctor that helped us complete our family!

beware

Posted on February 10th, 2016

You take your chances with this doc . The issue i have is that he uses very very outdated methods. He drags you thru unnecessary procedures and other reprod. endocrinologist cringe when they hear his name.

Posted on January 31st, 2016

Dealing with infertility for 3 years. Dr.Blohm has been the first Dr. To give us answers and actual results. Follows up and explains everything going on. We are so happy he is in our lives and are very confident in him. Wouldn't have any other Dr.

Wonderful Doctor and Practice

Posted on December 24th, 2015

We have been working with dr blohm for almost a year. We have yet to conceive, but he is doing everything in his power to make that happen. He has personally called us to speak about options multiple times and his staff is prompt with letting us know what we need to do. He will not be holding your hand, and yes he is very honest, but I see those as positive things when going through this process. You do not want false hope. We appreciate everything he and his staff have down for us. I know that we will have a baby because of his talent and knowledge.

Did his job

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Dr. Blohm is the best. He is just a straight to the point. He did my surgery back in Aug 29, 2008 to get my cycle regulated because it was not coming on due to scar tissue which he found to be the problem. He did the surgery and I have been fine every since. As long as he did his job and put me back on the right track, Dr. Blohm is great in my book.

Registered Nurse and former patient

Posted on May 30th, 2015

We are a success story! Got pregnant on my first transfer! Excellent doctor with excellent results. Dr. Bloom has truly mastered the art of the IVF process and technique.

Great

Posted on April 21st, 2015

I was a little nervous about seeing Dr.Blohm after reading several of his review, but after out first consultation visit, all those fears went away. Yes, he is very efficient and too the point, which I would rather have that some to hand hold and sugar coat everything. I have found that he does have a quirky dry sense of humor, and tries to make light of the situation. As for those who say he doesn't care, couldn't be more wrong., he absolutely does, and will make sure he does his best to resolve the problem. So far I have no complaints.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Very blunt doesn't explain test results. At my last appointment he told me to "hit the road, you're finished"