Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Patrick C Bonasso has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Patrick C Bonasso has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Patrick C Bonasso has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patrick C Bonasso is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
I've heard that this office is closing. The best thing to ever happen to Fairmont. The place used to be ok, not really good, but not so bad. The last couple of years there has been an almost complete turn over of staff. I heard it was because of a new incompetent office manager. Then they hire someone todo billing that I heard was fired from her former position because of stealing. That makes a lot of sense. All I can say is get your records if you've been a patient there and start shopping for a new doctor.
This is the worse place ever. The front desk is rude and no one ever answers the phone. The office is rather dirty and the wait time is awful. They say they are open until 5pm but if you stop by at 4:45 they are already closed. This is ridiculous. And the office manager is not at all professional as I heard her yelling at an employee while I was sitting in the waiting room. If you have a choice pick someplace else. I won't go back.
This was my first and last visit. First I had to call at least ten times to get someone to answer the phone to make an appointment. Second, the doctor had no interest in hearing about my previous medical history. He asked a lot of really personal questions which had no bearing on why I was there. He only wanted to make inaccurate assumptions and argue with me when i tried to correct him. I left his office feeling really dirty for being there and totally disgusted. I've never wanted to run out of a doctors office so badly in my life!! It was a really horrible experience.
Dr. Bonasso is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Marshall University Joan C Edwards School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Marshall University School Of Medicine
Dr. Patrick C Bonasso accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWoman Care Inc, 1703 Locust Ave, Fairmont, WV
Dr. Patrick C Bonasso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairmont, WV.