Dr. Patrick C Bonasso Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Patrick C Bonasso?

This is the worse place ever. The front desk is rude and no one ever answers the phone. The office is rather dirty and the wait time is awful. They say they are open until 5pm but if you stop by at 4:45 they are already closed. This is ridiculous. And the office manager is not at all professional as I heard her yelling at an employee while I was sitting in the waiting room. If you have a choice pick someplace else. I won't go back.

This was my first and last visit. First I had to call at least ten times to get someone to answer the phone to make an appointment. Second, the doctor had no interest in hearing about my previous medical history. He asked a lot of really personal questions which had no bearing on why I was there. He only wanted to make inaccurate assumptions and argue with me when i tried to correct him. I left his office feeling really dirty for being there and totally disgusted. I've never wanted to run out of a doctors office so badly in my life!! It was a really horrible experience.

Dr. Bonasso is a very caring, respectful doctor that cares about women's healthcare. He has the latest technology and a very caring and personable staff.

In severe pain from surgery they performed on me. It's has been over two weeks and basically told me nothing they can or will do. Great I get to suffer!

Do not see him unless you want an indifferent, epidural-based delivery.

Only spends five minutes with patients per visit. Does not listen to concerns/ questions. Also tries to push epidurals. Acts like pregnancy and delivery is an illness instead of a natural process. Very disappointed.

TLP

Became very ill a few years ago and ended up in the ER. They refered me to my OB/GYN. Before my appointment date I became even more ill, I called the office and the Droctor told me to come right over. I had to have emerency surgary!! If I hadn't call Dr. Bonasso that day I would have been in big troble. I tell him every time I go see him HE SAVED ME !!!!

knowledgeable, principles, & ethical

Brilliant doctor and experienced staff. Explains conditions well. Offers a very good pharmacy hotline. Many services available at the Fairmont offic ...

I would recommend Dr. Bonasso. He is very experienced and will give you honest opinions. He is very friendly and easy to talk to and wants to make sure you understand everything.

Beware of Dr. Bonasso!

Dr. Bonasso is very rude. After going in to get the Implanon removed, Dr. Bonasso refused to remove it, even though the expiration is soon up on the Implanon. His remarks are brash and short, and would not answer any questions. He was not gentle during the examination, as well.If you are in the Fairmont, WV area, beware! Ask around before you make the choice to see Dr. Bonasso, and you get negative feedback from 95% of the women who has seen him!

I love Dr. Bonasso himself, but ever since I've been going there I've seen him maybe twice. I'd like to have more time with him and less time with the arrogant/rude doctors that he has helping him.

Hard to change or set appiontment, wan't return calls

my favoriye dr