Dr. Patrick Botz Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Botz?

Posted on November 30th, 2017

Professional and down to earth, open minded and knowledgeable describes Doctor Patrick Botz and his amazing staff.

Been with this doctor from the beginning. So glad he is there. I trust my whole family with him.

Posted on April 28th, 2017

Dr. Botz saved my wife's life by being up to date with his schooling. Her own OBGYN missed the rare breast cancer she had. He was able to send her to the best that the area has to offer. He is the best around as far as my family and I are concerned. The survey below does not go high enough to show how well his staff and care is.

long time patient

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Botz has been my PCP since Dr. Shury retired and the office was absorbed by St Mary's. It has grown to a large satellite location, but Dr still spends what I feel is a necessary amount of time with me and addresses my concerns. The only problem I have is with referrals to the other parts of St Mary's which I do not like. He is bound to a network since he works for st mary's, not the patient

Great local doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2011

Easy to get appointment, caring staff, good experience.

Posted on December 1st, 2017