Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Exceptional staff and doctor

From the first contact right through to my visit, I was treated with kindness and care. I have been in pain and the staff took me very seriously, not doubting my pain. The doctor was patient and very helpful with options to treat my issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Boylan

Lacking Service

Arrived at the doctors office with my father and the office staff was unable to find patient or appointment in computer. Once fathers appointment found, staff was confused about the insurance provider information. The insurance question was resolved. Next, father was expecting a procedure and was told only a review of MRI results would take place by the Nurse Practitioner. Once my father was with the Nurse Practioner, he asked, "...why a review of the MRI results could not be completed over phone." The doctor was brought into his room and asked him why he was giving the staff grief. My father said "...I was only asking questions and understood the required visits my have changed..." Hopefully, the office improves their communication and is willing to answer questions in the future. At this time can not recommend this doctor or office.

Dr Boylan

Dr Boylan is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to listen to you. I called him on a Saturday and left a message with his answering service. He got back to me immediately- and he was even out of town. Now that’s a good doctor. I would recommend him to everyone. He’s the best!

Patient

The other doctors, told me I needed surgery. He was so knowledgeable, and easy to talk too, he took the time I needed and listened to everything I had to say and, really listened! He gave me a shot in my back that was completely painless and the shot took away all my pain and discomfort. Awesome

Great Doctor

I thought he was great!!! Funny and professional he made me comfortable I wasn’t scared or nervous I couldn’t even feel thing he did such a good job I really enjoyed going to him I recommend him to anybody in pain !!!!

Great doctor

Truly cares and takes time to find out how to help cure the problem

Dr. Patrick T Boylan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mentor, OH.