Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick J Brandner
Dr. Patrick J Brandner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Brandner is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center and St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Cmps. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick J Brandner has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Patrick J Brandner has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Patrick J Brandner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Patrick J Brandner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
By far one of the worst doctor's that I have ever encountered. Rude beyond belief! Unprofessional in every aspect possible! Be extremely leary of any diagnosis given by this so called "doctor." His license should be revoked and he should be removed from the medical field. If I could give him a lower rating than 1, I would.
Was rude and definitely made some very unethical references to my pain. He decided to "rewrite" my pain references because it did not fit his scale or what he thought was my pain. He would ask me questions, I would answer, and he would either laugh, scoff, or be argumentative. I was wondering the entire time if he truly is a certified physician. If he is a doctor, he would have remembered his hypocratic oath and humanity.
Dr. Brandner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1973
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Patrick J Brandner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDesert Orthopedic Center, 2800 E Desert Inn Rd Ste 100, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Patrick J Brandner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.