Dr. Patrick J Brogle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick J Brogle?

Outstanding Physician and Staff! Total Knee Replacement completed, bedside manner was informative and reassuring. The main thing is .... NO MORE PAIN! I can't say enough good things about this man and his staff (especially N/P Dave, Great Guy!

Dr is good. Staff in office and in hospital after surgery is terrible rude and un professional. I had a problem after surgery on two occasions and it took almost 2 weeks to even get a response after calling everyday about the problem which put me behind in therapy. The second issue I had ,my knee was hit by accident the receptionist was very rude and unprofessional and condescend towards myself and told I would have to wait 3 weeks for the next appt. ended up filing a complaint with my health insurance

Dr. Patrick J Brogle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.